Greg and I were in the other room tonight and heard, "Evan's on the couch!". I assumed that meant he got himself onto the couch. He has been on the couch before when someone picked him up or when he has found a step stool of sorts but hasn't had regular access yet. So the vision I had tonight, was of him running, climbing, or otherwise positioning himself to catapult off of the couch. Instead this is what I found.
Well not exactly. The first time I entered the room he was fully clothed and I didn't take a picture. I picked him up and took him to the other room to get ready for bed. I fought him into a diaper before he scurried away. I had to smile (and grab the camera) because of course babies don't do something exciting for the first time and NOT go back for more! And he delivered and was so pleased! Tomorrow's a new day and it may not be the laid-back-grab-the-camera moment but it sure is awesome seeing him do new things and so happy with his little self! And I think he's probably likely to get some pretty quick lessons in balance and gravity!
1 comment:
Just adorable! Love those dimples. :)
Post a Comment