Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy Boy

Critters?  

Nope, just me!  
Evan is into everything!!  And he's getting faster everyday.  He runs now especially when he hears or sees a door or gate open.  He runs if he sees something forbidden on the floor.  And he runs outside.  I think because there are no boundaries and it feels exhilarating.  That's what it looks like anyway and it's so cool to watch. I had my camera outside the other day.   It would be perfect to cut to a picture of him running outside but by the time I decided I wanted my camera and went in to get it, he had moved on to playing with other things.  But I have a snap shot in my head of this tiny body heading down our street... alone but like he owned the world or at least the street.
So here are a couple pictures of him finding his way to play with the big girls.  


 And since we're on the topic of Evan, a couple inside pictures of him too.


No comments: