Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby number 3

We just had my 20 week ultrasound. Here's a head profile shot. You can see the heart just below the chin (dark spot). I believe that's his hand above his head. Yes, it's a boy! We're all excited! Everything looked great and my due date is holding steady at 1/7/11. (Oh my, I just realized as I typed that, that Katy's birthday is 11/7/08... I suppose that could help with remembering birthdays!)

3 comments:

Alisa Bossoletti said...

Already a handsome little man! So excited for you guys and can not wait to meet this cute little fellow! Love you guys and missing you terribly

audrey said...

How awesome would it be if he arrived on New Year's Day? 1/1/11 would be a pretty auspicious birthday!

Lauren said...

Hooray!!!!!! Such great news. Baby Shimek has a due date of 9/7 but it's looking like 9/3.