Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas

We tried graham cracker gingerbread houses this year.  Katy and Evan made theirs the weekend Aly was in NY.  She made one later but I didn't get a picture!  




Santa made a surprise visit to the preschool after a sing a long.  I was helping Katy with her snack and realized Evan was missing.  I found him first in line to sit on Santa's lap.  I made it over just in time to take a picture. 




Randall joined our Christmas traditions this year.  He came to us from a neighborhood "elf".  Randall's job is to move around the house and be some extra help for Santa.  He wound up in some silly places!  We took this picture for Aly while she was in NY so she could keep track of him.

Katy was excited about some early Christmas gifts.  Evan just wanted to hide. 

"Mommy, get a picture of it lighting up."

Evan, Katy, and I also went out for breakfast one day while Aly and Daddy were in NY.  These hot cocoas became their entire breakfasts!  


Katy wore this hat around all Christmas season

Christmas morning!

It took Evan a little bit to wake up!  (He's under the blanket)

Nothing like a big piece of chocolate at 6 am to get you going though!

New skates!

New sleeper!




And time for a rest

Out to eat after the Christmas show



No comments: