Friday, January 31, 2014

Boston Getaway

Over Christmas, Greg and I had our first get a way!  We went to Boston for 24 hours and it was so surreal yet wonderful.  We went with Jill and Adam and had a few nice meals.  But otherwise just enjoyed the company and the city.  Here's the view from our room.  

We kicked it off with a walk through the Public Garden.  Staying consistent with our bitter winter, it was quite cold even with my venti coffee!  

Our attempts at "duck face".  I've been going through some old pictures lately and have seen a much lighter side to me.  It was nice to reconnect with a little bit of that lightness.  



Greg and I talked about needing a picture of us yet realized it never happened.  Next time...
Meanwhile at home, the kids had lots of fun with Grandmom and Granddad.  Again, I have no pictures!

No comments: