Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Katy started school a week and half later than Aly.  Her anticipation has been growing daily as Aly boards the school bus, "When do I start school?!".  There was some disappointment when she realized that her ride to school was just Mom but she rebounded quickly with the promise of school "with no Mommy, Daddy, Aly or Evan".  She had a good first day.  She was also fairly quiet about her day though I imagine for different reasons.  There must be a lot to wrap that little head around.  She was very excited about the playground though and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

This was the only picture I got of Katy as we were running late and it was cold out.  (Getting three dressed and fed and out the door at 7:45 is challenging me ;)).  So I pulled out this picture from the month that Aly started preschool.  Katy was 10 months old and I remember totting her in on my hip every Tuesday and Thursday.  It's still hard to believe it's her turn but she is so ready.  Can't wait to see what the year has in store for her!


No comments: