The first two pictures are not-quite-spring that I missed but I like.

 |
| Another Evan pose |
 |
| Katy and Bryn |
 |
| Sarah and Katy showing their best friend necklaces |
 |
| Katy at the park with Sarah |
 |
| Zachary is Alia's brother and Evan especially has really enjoyed his company. We invited him to come along for a PJ story time with Dr. Suess event at the library. |
 |
| Ponytail |
 |
| An official contract I found that Aly created with Aunt Sharon. |
 |
| Aly dressed up and ready for her 3rd grade chorus concert. The link below features one of their songs that is now on the front of the school website. Aly is on the end in the second row on the far right. |
http://www.schooltube.com/video/45248274cda5457ab8c2/
 |
| Katy and Sarah |
No comments:
Post a Comment