Sunday, February 8, 2015

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful holiday season this year.

Greg wanted to spend some time cooking over the holidays and cook he did.  Here he is making Ricotta Gnocchi.  
I enjoyed making pies this year.  
In putting together our Christmas card, I was surprised by how under represented Greg and I were in our pictures.  So my resolution this year is to take more pictures of us with the kids and more family photos.  

Christmas morning


Christmas morning


Katy is her new Elsa nightgown and shawl.  Thank you, Hesse's!


 Present opening


Present enjoying



Aly listening to her new MP3 player
Katy and Evan playing school
 The girls with the help of Grandma, had a breakfast cafe.

Santa brought Evan a trampoline


The body art is still a hit though not with quite the same intensity as the fall










We were trying to get a picture of the kids with Amy and Isla.  Aly's face sums it all up ;)  















No comments: