Thursday, June 5, 2014

Katy's Dance Recital - Children's Winter

Katy's dance recital, "A Year to Remember",  was last weekend.  She has been taking ballet and tap class for the last year.  Her recital number was ballet and called "Children's Winter".
The ballerina



"I look like a snow flake"




Jill and Katy

Aly, Carter, and Izzy waiting for the show to begin

The first video is of Katy's whole class.  It appears that she is the second from the right.  The second video is recorded zoomed in on Katy.  I had to make them pretty small to upload onto this website.





1 comment:

Jill Hesse said...

Such a fun performance...such a lovely ballerina. Thanks so much for putting on a great show, Katy! We love to watch you dance. ;)

Sarah...I laughed out loud at the picture of the goofy kids in the audience...I swear half of the pictures of Carter this year have his tongue sticking out to the side! HA!