Monday, May 14, 2012

T Ball

Aly wanted to play T-ball this spring.  Her team is the A's.  She's the only girl on her team but fortunately it doesn't break her stride.  She has practice one night a week and a game on the weekends.  Games are 4 innings or 2 hours whichever comes first.  Everyone gets to hit each inning and there are no outs or scores.  It's a great introduction to baseball!  

Aly kicked off the first game.  





I'm in a stage with Aly where she's so big and so small all at the same time.  I have moments where I just can't believe how much my first baby is growing and changing.  And then there are moments, like this picture, where I see her as the little girl that she still is.  






Dancing.  Sometimes the innings get a little long in the outfield... 


... or on third base waiting for a hit.

2 comments:

My Cup Runneth Over said...

What great pictures!!! She really looks like she's enjoying it!!!

Alisa Bossoletti said...

We just wrapped up t-ball! It is so much fun. You are totally right about them being so big yet still small!