Sunday, November 13, 2011

Katy is 3!

Katy wanted a purple cake and green ice cream.  I'm not sure where she got the idea for the green ice cream.  I don't know if she had mint ice cream somewhere and really loved it or if green ice cream just sounded fun.  But that was the easy part.  I wanted to do something fun for the purple cake though.  I found this cake and decided to try it in purple.  


Waiting for cake and "Happy Birthday"






Here it comes!


She couldn't wait to blow out the candles!




Finished!  Katy ate her green ice cream and the frosting all around the cake.    She passed on the cake itself =)

This year was the first year that Katy understood her birthday and the anticipation that comes before the event.  And it was fun.  It's hard to believe she's 3 already but it's been so much fun watching her grow!

1 comment:

Alisa Bossoletti said...

Beautiful job on the cake!!! Happy birthday Katy!