Katy really liked watching this ride (pirate ship ride). The riders could squirt bystanders. I tried to stay back so I didn't get wet. Katy kept going up to the fence and then got really confused when she got wet. But she'd turn right around and go back for more. it was pretty funny to watch people realize they had soaked a baby ;)
Aly was pretty nervous about the circling pirate ship. But pretty soon she was really excited and giddy! After we got off she said, "I LOVE rides. Rides are AWESOME!". (She'd been rather reserved about it all prior to that).
Kevin (and Lily), Alisa (and Olivia), and Greg (and Aly) raced on this firetruck ride. They had to pump the truck down to one end then pump the water while they put out a "fire" before returning to the beginning.
All the girls in the van. On the way home, we had a layover in Las Vegas. Both girls were alseep before the plane even took off. That's the sign of a good week =)
1 comment:
It was a great week!!!
Post a Comment